Use of release in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include release at the start of sentence, release at the end of sentence and release in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of release click here
release at the end of sentence
- Crying gave some emotional release.
- Only the intervention of powerful friends obtained her release.
- There have been calls for his immediate and unconditional release.
- Her kidnapper successfully extorted a ￡175,000 ransom for her release.
- There are a few things you should check before pressing the shutter release.
release in the middle of sentence
- It's just a release of tension.
- You must release your grasp of the rope.
- The movie goes on general release next week.
- A public outcry secured her release from detention.
- The fight for his release gathers momentum each day.
- He was treated as a hero on his release from prison.
- Ice could freeze up their torpedo release mechanisms.
- The court was forced to release him on a technicality.
- Female ants release pheromones from their scent glands.
- Please release the parachute when there is an emergency.
- They are demanding the release of all political prisoners.
- She gave her reaction to his release at a press conference.
- On his release the police returned all his personal effects.
- I think my uncle's death was a merciful release for my poor aunt.
- Firefighters took two hours to release the driver from the wreckage.
- As a personal favour to me, please don't release my story to the press.
- Britain is intensifying its efforts to secure the release of the hostages.
- The release of the hostages could not be achieved without the use of force.
- The terrorists will only release their captives if they get what they want.
- An e-fit of the man prompted hundreds of calls after its release on Tuesday.
- We could not prove he was concerned with the crime, so we had to release him.
- When is the best moment to release the date of the election to the newspapers?
- In a news release, the company said it had experienced severe financial problems.
- We cannot release the names of the soldiers who were killed until we have informed their next of kin.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , emancipation
- , statement
- , relief
- , discharge
- , circulate
- , announce
- , delivery
- , announcement
- , liberate
- , emit
- , free
- , discharge
- , freedom
- , publish
- , liberation