Use of recognize in Sentences. 26 Examples
The examples include recognize at the start of sentence, recognize at the end of sentence and recognize in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of recognize click here
recognize in the middle of sentence
- Do you recognize this tune?
- I could scarcely recognize him.
- I didn't recognize you in your uniform.
- I recognize you now.You are Mary's husband.
- I didn't recognize him: he was in disguise.
- We must recognize that we have been defeated.
- The odd thing was that he didn't recognize me.
- I don't know the title but I recognize the tune.
- We recognize the necessity for a written agreement.
- I didn't recognize the handwriting on the envelope.
- I almost didn't recognize her - she'd changed so much.
- I didn't recognize him because he had altered so much.
- You can recognize the fish by the shape of their fins.
- We fully recognize the need to improve communications.
- You have changed so much that I can hardly recognize you.
- Blind persons can often recognize objects by feeling them.
- Don't wait to be lonely, to recognize the value of a friend.
- We need to recognize that we are now living in a plural society.
- Line up these men and see if the witness can recognize the criminal.
- They have agreed to recognize the breakaway republic's independence.
- Why were grown-ups always so stuffy and slow to recognize good ideas?
- He had known her long enough to recognize the ebb and flow of her moods.
- I could hardly recognize the body of the driver, as it had been badly mangled up in the accident.
- As parents we recognize the value of you in our child's development. Thank you for what you have done.
- If you tend to overeat because of depression, first take steps to recognize the source of your sadness.
- Sometimes, the key to making progress is to recognize how to take that very first step. Then you start your journey.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , attach importance to
- , accept
- , comprehend
- , understand
- , grant
- , distinguish
- , appreciate
- , realize
- , value
- , acknowledge
- , admit
- , be aware of