Use of acknowledge in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include acknowledge at the start of sentence, acknowledge at the end of sentence and acknowledge in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of acknowledge click here
acknowledge at the start of sentence
- Acknowledge what you're grateful for.
- Acknowledge the force of his argument.
acknowledge in the middle of sentence
- We must acknowledge his letter.
- He refused to acknowledge defeat.
- I acknowledge the truth of his statement.
- And again, can you acknowledge it as true?
- Please acknowledge receipt of this letter.
- The family acknowledge the need for change.
- You have to sign here and acknowledge receipt.
- You must acknowledge the truth of her argument.
- He saw her but refused to even acknowledge her.
- He doesn't even acknowledge us lesser mortals .
- She refuses to acknowledge the need for reform.
- He holloed at me, but I didn't acknowledge him.
- Never a negative acknowledge why it is impossible.
- This is to acknowledge your letter of June 6, 1998.
- He never even bothered to acknowledge her presence.
- Are you prepared to acknowledge your responsibility?
- You are not obliged to acknowledge spent convictions.
- We wish to acknowledge the support of the university.
- I did not acknowledge that he had done anything wrong.
- I hereby acknowledge receipt of your letter of 25 July.
- It's a matter of common courtesy to acknowledge letters.
- You have to acknowledge that we live in a racist society.
- The authors gratefully acknowledge your financial support.
- I gratefully acknowledge financial support from several local businesses.
- Gradually he began to acknowledge his feelings of envy towards his mother.
- They refused to acknowledge defeat/that they were defeated/themselves beaten.
- She would be falsely modest not to acknowledge that she had come a very long way since those early days.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: