Use of oregano in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include oregano at the start of sentence, oregano at the end of sentence and oregano in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of oregano click here
oregano at the start of sentence
- Oregano is a pungent herb, overpowering if used alone.
- Oregano, dill, basil , sage, and other herbs are all easy to grow.
oregano at the end of sentence
- Add salt, pepper and oregano.
- Salami, chili pepper, onion and oregano.
- Add the tomatoes with their juices, wine, garlic, and oregano.
- Mash garlic with butter or margarine. Add salt, pepper and oregano.
- A traditional bouquet garni mixture blends thyme with sage, parsley, bay, and oregano.
- It is delicious in salads of onion, tomato and juicy black olives, sprinkled with fresh oregano.
oregano in the middle of sentence
- Buy: Sweet pepper, Corn, oregano, Mango.
- Do you have any oregano? I need a pinch.
- If desired, garnish with oregano; serve.
- Basil, oregano, thyme and rosemary are all herbs.
- Add oregano and other Italian spices to the mixture.
- Add oregano and rice, stirring to coat rice with oil.
- A pizza garden can have basil, oregano, and tomatoes.
- Combine the garlic, salt, oregano, cumin, pepper and fruit juices.
- Heat the butter and add the onion, garlic and oregano and bay leaf.
- Thus, it helps to know the source of your oregano when cooking with it.
- So do sage, dill, oregano, borage, chamomile and several kinds of thyme.
- I might add a little oregano, garlic, onions, salt, and butter once in a while.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Outside of the kitchen Marjoram and oregano are best friends and do a lot together.
- Carefully stir the taco sauce, salt and pepper, oregano and olive oil into the fish.
- Propylene monomer recovery rate can be to 98 % by usage of oregano - steam membrane.
- If you are using commercial sauce, thin it down and maybe add a little oregano and basil.
- Likewise. I might add a little oregano, garlic, onions, salt, and butter once in a while.
- Basil, oregano, cherry tomatoes, alfalfa sprouts and mint are easily grown in your kitchen window.
- In fact, certain dried herbs, such as oregano, often have more flavor and aroma than their fresh counterparts.
- Oct. 16, 2006 issue - Salt-codfish cakes with tapenade and fried oregano may be one of the healthier items on the lunch menu at the United Nations delegates' dining room in New York.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: