Use of language in Sentences. 24 Examples
The examples include language at the start of sentence, language at the end of sentence and language in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of language click here
language at the start of sentence
- Language has elevated humans above the other animals.
language at the end of sentence
- She is learning a new language.
- English is not my native language.
- He reverted to his native language .
- the development of written language.
- He read a poem in his native language.
- Why study Latin? It's a dead language .
- You must be good at a foreign language.
- What's the best way to learn a language?
- The foreign influences barbarized the Latin language.
- She does research into how children acquire language.
language in the middle of sentence
- Mind your language, young lady!
- Every language has its own idioms.
- Latin was the literary language of.
- The English language has many idioms.
- The language this computer uses is BASIC.
- Good manners ban abusive language anyplace.
- Adjust your language to the age of your audience.
- Smith denies using abusive language to the referee.
- She's studying modern Japanese language and culture.
- The language syllabus needs to be completely overhauled.
- Shakespeare's language can be a problem for modern readers.
- The gorgeous words,weak language,actually cannot replace what.
- Addressing customers in their own language helps create goodwill.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , idiom
- , writing
- , words
- , speech
- , vernacular
- , patois
- , expression
- , talking
- , poetry
- , lingo
- , dialect
- , style
- , words
- , prose