Use of inborn in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include inborn at the start of sentence, inborn at the end of sentence and inborn in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of inborn click here
inborn at the end of sentence
- She soon realised that what he had said was true: taste and style were inborn.
- It appears that in this case, at least, the avoidance of the deadly prey is inborn.
inborn in the middle of sentence
- Birds have an inborn ability to fly.
- Birds have the inborn ability to fly.
- Mammals have an inborn fear of snakes.
- He had an inborn talent for languages.
- He is a man with an inborn love of joke.
- Good taste is inborn and cannot be learned.
- This is all the inborn to destine relative.
- She seems to have an inborn talent for physics.
- European classical style tells its inborn quality.
- Some people seem to have an inborn talent for cooking.
- We have our native inborn talent, yet we hardly use it.
- Her inborn graciousness always moves everybody around her.
- The boy was screened for inborn errors, with negative results.
- A large number of inborn errors of metabolism are known in man.
- This competition lets us understand Beira, he an inborn murderer.
- This competition lets us understand Beira , he is an inborn murderer.
- Apparently some people have an inborn tendency to develop certain kinds of tumour.
- inborn errors of thyroid hormone biosynthesis leading to goiter are extremely uncommon.
- She is inborn modest and polite, innocent and kind, but not insignificant or orgulous .
- Those who survive best emotionally do so partly by the gift of their inborn temperament.
- Thus, within us all are powerful inborn systems for communicating, nurturing, and surviving.
- On average, environmental factors caused about twice as many cancers as inborn genetic factors.
- He speculated that all such creatures had an inborn appreciation of beauty that they shared with humans.
- Are we to infer from the texts that the pupils do not understand the differences between inborn and conditioned reflexes?
- Usufruct, with the inborn nature of solving the contradictory conflicts between property ownership and usage, originated from Roman law.
- A prolonged period of family life permits the growing offspring to add individual learning experiences to their inborn behaviour programming.
- Journalistic media is a propeller to the social transformation and development, with its inborn vocation highly congruous with the concept of the harmonious society building.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: