Use of transit in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include transit at the start of sentence, transit at the end of sentence and transit in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of transit click here
transit at the end of sentence
- The cost includes transit.
- His luggage was lost in transit.
- Fruits are perishable in transit.
- The city has virtually no mass transit.
- Many of the goods were damaged in transit.
- Today, Los Angeles has virtually no mass transit.
- You must allow for five per cent wastage in transit.
- It is possible to make an insurance claim for any goods lost or damaged in transit.
transit in the middle of sentence
- They were in transit to Bombay.
- Make a transit and map an area.
- We will transit the strait at night.
- The hideous transit camps are emptying.
- Our ship used the canal to transit to the east.
- The canal can transit a total of 50 ships daily.
- The city has acquired a light rail transit system.
- The goods were still in a transit shed on the quay.
- He was seen driving a white transit van near Leeds.
- They had banned all transit flights across the port.
- The transit Authority meetings are a sight to behold.
- New Jersey transit trains were all delayed 15 minutes.
- The port has become a transit point in the drug trade.
- The question is whether road transit is cheaper than rail.
- The passengers had been transferred into the transit lounge.
- An improved mass transit system would cut traffic on the roads.
- If goods are lost in transit, the carrier will be liable for damages.
- During their talks, the two presidents discussed the transit of goods between the two countries.
- If there were a comprehensive, integrated mass transit system here, fewer people would drive their own cars.
- Four minutes later, after a brief transit over pillows spotted with small white anemones, we arrive at another low mound.
- The device, discovered inside a Ford transit van, was made safe after controlled explosions carried out by bomb squad officers.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: