Use of tackle in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include tackle at the start of sentence, tackle at the end of sentence and tackle in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of tackle click here
tackle at the end of sentence
- He sidestepped the blow/the tackle.
- Everyone has his problem to tackle.
- The footballer side-stepped the tackle.
- A security guard brought him down with a flying tackle.
- The policeman brought the thief to the ground with a flying tackle.
tackle in the middle of sentence
- He can run fast and tackle hard.
- How do you tackle a task like that?
- She will tackle him over the divorce.
- Fishing tackle is available for hire.
- We will tackle this difficult problem.
- It depends how you tackle the problem.
- I don't know how to tackle this problem.
- They use the tackle to lift the machine.
- You're in no condition to tackle the stairs.
- Footballers must learn to tackle fearlessly.
- It all depends on how you tackle the problem.
- I think I'll tackle the repairs next weekend.
- There is more than one way to tackle the problem.
- They will tackle the committee about this matter.
- The government is determined to tackle inflation.
- Their captain was sent off for a high tackle on Cooper.
- We have to tackle the fundamental cause of the problem.
- We must tackle the problem with sympathy and understanding.
- There are several different ways we can tackle this problem.
- We have gained sufficient experience to tackle this problem.
- Are there any suggestions about how best to tackle the problem?
- The President was elected with a clear mandate to tackle violent crime.
- The authorities are taking steps to combat/fight/tackle racism in schools.
- Before trying to tackle his homework he read up the notes he had taken at the lecture.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: