Use of struggle in Sentences. 28 Examples
The examples include struggle at the start of sentence, struggle at the end of sentence and struggle in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of struggle click here
struggle at the start of sentence
- Struggle comparing upward. Happy compare downward.
struggle at the end of sentence
- The room bore evidence of a struggle.
- They resolved on continuing the struggle.
- The students voted to continue the struggle.
- There were the sounds of a desperate struggle.
- How many letters are there in the word "struggle"?
- Mandela became a symbol of the anti-apartheid struggle.
struggle in the middle of sentence
- He gave up the struggle in despair.
- Keep up the struggle till you succeed.
- ase to struggle and you cease to live.
- We had a struggle to stop the criminal.
- Cease to struggle and you cease to live.
- He failed to struggle against temptation.
- We are mere pawns in the struggle for power.
- A strong man will struggle with storms of fate.
- Lawrence's heroic struggle against his destiny.
- He devoted his life to the struggle for justice.
- There is a ceaseless struggle from noon to night.
- A strong man will struggle with the storms of fate.
- We will aid their struggle against violent repression.
- The greater the struggle, the more glorious the triumph.
- The victim put up a heroic struggle against his assailant.
- Don't struggle so much,best things happen when not expected.
- We must unite with them and at the same time struggle against them.
- As a single father, he found it a struggle bringing up three children.
- The mayor had become ineffectual in the struggle to clamp down on drugs.
- He called on his people to carry forward their struggle for national liberty.
- Guerrillas have pledged to intensify the armed struggle against the new government.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: