Use of specialist in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include specialist at the start of sentence, specialist at the end of sentence and specialist in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of specialist click here
specialist at the start of sentence
- Specialist subjects are full of pitfalls for the unwary.
specialist at the end of sentence
- You need to see a specialist.
- The GP referred her to a specialist.
- My doctor referred me to a hospital specialist.
- You won't signify in such a thing,he's the specialist.
specialist in the middle of sentence
- She is a specialist in English.
- The specialist diagnosed cancer.
- No specialist equipment is needed.
- Is he the specialist who studies UFO?
- She's a specialist in childhood illnesses.
- Dr. Washington is a specialist in genetics.
- You need specialist knowledge to do this job.
- The college runs specialist language courses.
- A specialist has now pronounced him fully fit.
- Only a specialist shop would have this rare volume.
- Some may need specialist treatment at the optician's.
- She's a specialist in canine psychology and behaviour.
- The provision of specialist teachers is being increased.
- We had better call in a specialist at this critical moment.
- She is a specialist in eighteenth-century English painting.
- There's an element of trainspotting in any specialist field.
- The specialist institutions directly recruit their own staff.
- Her specialist input to the discussions has been very useful.
- The doctor will give you a referral to a specialist in your area.
- The professor is a specialist of studying a criminal's psychology.
- The specialist suggested that children should not eat too much sugar.
- They brought in an outside specialist to install the computer system.
- Some architecture graduates gain further qualifications in specialist fields.
- A specialist in ergonomics will work with the team designing the production line in our new factory.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: