Use of shamble in Sentences. 8 Examples
The examples include shamble at the start of sentence, shamble at the end of sentence and shamble in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of shamble click here
shamble in the middle of sentence
- I wake them up and we shamble along towards the Customs.
- And watching her shamble away up the road, he stood in the sunshine and wondered.
- Shuffle and shamble indicate moving without lifting the feet completely off the ground.
- But he stooped and appeared to shamble as he walked, chunky and untidy in his tweed suit.
- But the animal was bad-tempered, and one night Eugene opened the cage and let him shamble away.
- Zombies shamble up the rows of the grid toward your house, and if they get past your defenses, well, you know.
- An elderly and toothless woman lived in a shamble of newspapers and produce cartons on top of the stairs in the hall.
- After days of days of hard exercise and practice, my son could sprawl slowly and stand up to shamble a bit eventually!
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: