Use of send in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include send at the start of sentence, send at the end of sentence and send in the middle of sentence
send at the start of sentence
- Send these shirts to be laundered.
- Send me an e-mail when you have any news.
send in the middle of sentence
- You can send me an email.
- Could you send someone up?
- We are happy to send you...
- We are pleased to send you...
- Would you please send us...?
- Please send it to me by post.
- Can you send it to me by fax?
- I'll send Mom a photo of Sammy.
- I'll send her a bunch of flowers .
- Please send clothes to the laundry.
- I will send you a copy of the file.
- I'll send the original to you by post.
- I will send you the goods on approval.
- I will send you a copy of the report.
- I have thought about it; I'll send you.
- Please send me to stay in the best time.
- There was a large crowd to send him off.
- I told her to send the letter by airmail.
- send it to whoever is in charge of sales.
- I shall send you the information by telex.
- Parents must send their children to school.
- I'll send you all the periodicals available.
- We send you herewith two copies of the contract.
- They lacked the money to send him to university.
- These days, cartoonists send in their work by fax.
- Please send your resume to the personnel department.
- I send you my warmest congratulations on your success.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , throw
- , dispatch
- , send off
- , fling
- , remit
- , fire
- , send out
- , forward
- , hurl
- , drive
- , launch
- , propel
- , transmit
- , convey