Use of select in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include select at the start of sentence, select at the end of sentence and select in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of select click here
select at the start of sentence
- Select PRINT from the main menu
- Select an option from the main menu.
- Select an option from the dialog box.
- Select 'New Mail' from the 'Send' menu.
- Select a cool programme for woollen clothes.
- Select the option you want from the pop-up .
- Select the 'Edit' menu and then choose 'Copy'.
- Select the landscape option when printing the file.
- Select committees have the power to subpoena witnesses.
- Select your favourite fruit or veg and pickle them while they are still fresh.
select at the end of sentence
- That school is very select.
- The party was small and select.
select in the middle of sentence
- They live in a very select area.
- How do you select people for promotion?
- You can select goods from our catalogue.
- Just punch the button to select a track.
- Always select the right tool for the job.
- Be sure to select firm, unblemished fruit.
- Hamilton lives in a very select part of London.
- We select only the choicest apples for our pies.
- The boutique caters for a rather select clientele.
- Come and help me select a good place for our camp.
- She lets her son select his own Christmas present.
- Scientists often select facts to fit their theories.
- Historians must first select the facts that they present.
- It is important to select a software package that suits your requirements.
- There was a choice of four prizes, and the winner could select one of them.
- If possible, select pairs of fish that already have a track record for breeding.
- A newspaper reader can select what he is interested in and skip what he thinks is boring or irrelevant.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , excellent
- , choice
- , privileged
- , restricted
- , pick
- , go for
- , elite
- , limited
- , exclusive
- , decide on