Use of repeat in Sentences. 25 Examples
The examples include repeat at the start of sentence, repeat at the end of sentence and repeat in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of repeat click here
repeat at the end of sentence
- Do you find that onions repeat?
- The joke is too rude to repeat.
repeat in the middle of sentence
- Did I repeat myself?
- Let me repeat the number.
- Please repeat what I said.
- Can you repeat your question?
- Could you repeat that, please?
- Would you repeat that, please?
- Sorry - could you repeat that?
- I'm sorry-could you repeat that?
- Does history/the past repeat itself?
- Listen and repeat each sentence after me.
- I just get a repeat prescription every week.
- Don't repeat what I said it's confidential.
- repeat the dose after 12 hours if necessary.
- We must not repeat the mistakes of the past.
- We regret that we cannot repeat this article.
- I repeat: the runway is not clear for take-off.
- They are hoping to repeat last year's victory.
- Pause for two beats and then repeat the chorus.
- The real facts,I repeat, can not be covered up.
- History has an inbuilt tendency to repeat itself.
- Are you prepared to repeat these allegations in court?
- Next week they will swap places and will repeat the switch weekly.
- The party are dreading a repeat performance of their defeat in the last election.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: