Use of recession in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include recession at the start of sentence, recession at the end of sentence and recession in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of recession click here
recession at the end of sentence
- The economy is in recession.
- The country was plunged into recession.
- The country plunged deeper into recession.
- The industry is in the period of recession.
- The world is only slowly emerging from recession.
- The company bellied up during the economic recession.
- Hundreds of firms went bankrupt during the recession.
- She lost her job in 1989, a casualty of the recession.
- Small businesses have been worst hit by the recession.
- High unemployment is a direct result of the recession.
- Many companies did not manage to ride out the recession.
- Small businesses have suffered financially during the recession.
- Businesses are beginning to feel the full impact of the recession.
- Wage increases are being kept to a minimum because of the recession.
- Many people would balk at setting up a new business during a recession.
- The industrial north of the country felt the full impact of the recession.
- The rise in unemployment is seen as indicative of a new economic recession.
- The business is still in crisis but it has survived the worst of the recession.
recession in the middle of sentence
- It was the worst recession since the war.
- The recession has exacerbated this problem.
- This is the worst recession for fifty years.
- With a recession looming, consumers are spending less.
- The government claims that the recession is bottoming out.
- Japan's recession has prompted consumers to cut back on buying cars.
- The recession has weakened so many firms that many can no longer survive.
- Businesses are feeling the indirect effects from the recession that'sgoing on elsewhere.
- The country is presently in the throes of the worst recession since the second world war.
- Despite the continuing recession, the government has asked people to keep faith with its reforms.
- Most industries have suffered badly in the recession, but there have been a few notable exceptions.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: