Use of pumpkin in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include pumpkin at the start of sentence, pumpkin at the end of sentence and pumpkin in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of pumpkin click here
pumpkin at the start of sentence
- Pumpkin pie is a traditional American dish served on Thanksgiving.
- Pumpkin pie fans will enjoy the butternut squash puree touched with cinnamon.
pumpkin at the end of sentence
- Then the head falls in like a pumpkin.
- It always made her look like a giant pumpkin.
- A half-cup serving has more beta-carotene than fresh-cooked pumpkin.
- Add 1 / 4 tablespoon of butter and 1 teaspoon maple syrup to each pumpkin.
- To make a Halloween lantern, you first have to gouge out the inside of the pumpkin.
- So the designers added external tendons that extend vertically, dividing the skin into segments like a pumpkin.
pumpkin in the middle of sentence
- Let's have pumpkin pie.
- What does pumpkin taste like ?
- The pumpkin is a real monster.
- What about these two pumpkin pies?
- Their pumpkin this year was a monster.
- Quarter the pumpkin and remove the seeds.
- The finished pumpkin with a lit candle inside.
- Eventually, we patched things up with some pumpkin pie.
- Back in the corner one of the pumpkin groups is busy at work.
- It's too late for me - I turn into a pumpkin at eleven o'clock.
- Place the cranberries, pumpkin, apple and raisins in an ovenproof dish.
- He aimed his ball at the portico and managed to hit the pumpkin with it.
- Sure it adds fat, but no one ever accused a pumpkin pie of being diet food.
- Another bicycle, another freak pumpkin, this one weighing perhaps more than Lois.
- Let onion simmer 1 minute with seasonings, then add pumpkin puree and chicken broth.
- Her son holding his head beside the big carved pumpkin, mimicking a wide, toothy grin.
- The pumpkin looks like a demon mask, the kind that is used to ward off danger and evil.
- If you have too many pumpkin seeds they are delicious in stews or roasted on top of cheese on toast.
- Maybe the Dakota appeals to you -- a whole wheat bread with millet, sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds added.
- Vivid memories of her childhood holidays go on and on about birthday cakes, pumpkin pies, fruitcakes, and homemade candy.
- The women and children especially found him friendly and did him the honor of welcoming him to their great pumpkin feast.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: