Use of predictable in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include predictable at the start of sentence, predictable at the end of sentence and predictable in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of predictable click here
predictable at the end of sentence
- Logan's reaction was predictable.
- Horror movies can be so predictable.
- I knew you'd say that you're so predictable!
- The ending of the book was entirely predictable.
- The ending to the film was just so predictable.
- The reasons are, of course, entirely predictable.
- In March and April, the weather is much less predictable.
- He's very nice, but I find him rather dull and predictable.
- England's defeat in the third test match was sadly predictable.
- Changes in the stock market are, of course, highly un - predictable .
predictable in the middle of sentence
- I hate predictable men.
- Comets appear at predictable times.
- The concert was a predictable yawn.
- The film has a boringly predictable ending.
- The snow had a predictable effect on traffic.
- Their actions follow a very predictable pattern.
- Rock music is getting so predictable these days.
- The disease follows a highly predictable pattern.
- The toddlers react to a visitor in predictable ways.
- The book is almost predictable from this information.
- The film's plot is predictable and the acting is mediocre.
- He was fairly predictable except in one important respect.
- In Australia, the weather follows a fairly predictable pattern.
- He asked whether this was predictable from previous performances.
- Psychological twists perk up an otherwise predictable story line.
- Perhaps I had misjudged him, and he was not so predictable after all.
- It was a predictable death for a man who had lived a life of violence.
- The working class usually react/reacts in a predictable way to government policies.
- This was a predictable reaction, given the bitter hostility between the two countries.