Use of pervert in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include pervert at the start of sentence, pervert at the end of sentence and pervert in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of pervert click here
pervert at the end of sentence
- My neighbor is a pervert.
- What are you, some kind of pervert?
- Tsunade: Screw you, you dumbass pervert!
- I keep getting obscene phone calls from some sick pervert.
pervert in the middle of sentence
- Do not pervert the idea.
- That pervert again? He gives me the creep.
- You don't know what a pervert is, I suppose.
- Okay, pervert. l think that you should leave.
- Did that drunken pervert try to pinch your bottom?
- Do pornographic books pervert those who read them?
- Any reform will destroy and pervert our constitution.
- He was charged with conspiring to pervert the course of justice.
- To pervert what a person has said is to give a wrong meaning to it.
- They are also accused of conspiring to pervert the course of justice.
- In this way the sports pervert the very femininity they hold so dear.
- His role of mutant son extended itself to incorporate pervert as well.
- In the food court we passed by this creepy pervert feeling up a woman.
- He was arrested and charged with attempting to pervert the course of justice.
- The two women stand charged with attempting to pervert the course of justice.
- The defendants are also accused of attempting to pervert the course of justice.
- She took him to court, accusing him of being a pervert who was unfit to raise a child.
- All six soldiers deny attempting to pervert public justice and obstructing investigations.
- Mejka has denied attempting to pervert the course of justice and two offences under the Companies' Act.
- It can be perverted - as Mrs Thatcher will seek to pervert it - into an alternative to public spending.
- Please do not perceive me as a pervert who thirsts for love(.com/pervert.html), someone who possesses prurience.
- Another Leeds player, defender Michael Duberry, pleaded not guilty to conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.
- It is claimed Metclafe inflicted grievous bodily harm to a man and then attempted to pervert the course of justice.
- Six officers were originally charged with conspiracy to pervert the course of justice and the seventh with unlawful wounding.
- Clive thought she might be a rare type of pervert who gets off on vociferously condemning all the vices she actually practises.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: