Use of organic in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include organic at the start of sentence, organic at the end of sentence and organic in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of organic click here
organic at the start of sentence
- Organic food is now widely available.
- Organic farming is expanding everywhere.
- Organic farming is better for the environment.
- Organic farming is no longer thought of as cranky.
- Organic produce appears to be gaining in popularity.
- Organic compounds contain carbon in their molecules.
- Organic farmers should be encouraged with financial incentives.
- Organic food is unadulterated food produced without artificial chemicals or pesticides.
organic in the middle of sentence
- The shop sells organic food.
- Red soil lacks organic matter.
- Bacteria act on organic waste .
- I've converted to organic food.
- The illness is organic in origin.
- The farm went fully organic in 1996.
- Liver is an organic part of human body.
- There is nothing organic wrong with you.
- Improve the soil by adding organic matter.
- The farm has changed over to organic methods.
- Cheap organic food is still difficult to come by.
- The organic gardener avoids the use of pesticides.
- They believe in the organic unity of the universe.
- Most supermarkets sell a range of organic products.
- More shoppers are making the switch to organic food.
- Wilkins is now extolling the virtues of organic farming.
- There's an increased demand for organic produce these days.
- The government most assuredly does believe in organic farming.
- These organic olives are packaged in recycled glass containers.
- Add plenty of organic matter to improve the soil.Sentence dictionary
- We are conducting a survey of consumer attitudes towards organic food.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: