Use of measure in Sentences. 21 Examples
The examples include measure at the start of sentence, measure at the end of sentence and measure in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of measure click here
measure at the start of sentence
- Measure is treasure.
- Measure for Measure.
- Measure the distance between the two points.
measure at the end of sentence
- They voted out the measure.
measure in the middle of sentence
- A meter is a measure of length.
- Will you measure up or shall I?
- to give the last measure of devotion.
- measure the full width of the window.
- How do you measure the volume of a gas?
- You didn't measure the angle accurately.
- measure the depth of the cupboard/shelf.
- I measure 75 centimetres round the waist.
- Can you measure accurately with this ruler?
- You must measure the length by rule and line.
- Landed income was the true measure of the gentry.
- An instrument used to measure tactile sensitivity.
- The party did not measure up to their expectations.
- We use standardized tests to measure scholastic achievement.
- It's an unpopular measure, but the situation necessitates it.
- Religious minorities were allowed a wide measure of toleration.
- The measure will mainly be carried out by government officials.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , quantify
- , compute
- , gauge
- , degree
- , evaluate
- , assess
- , calculate
- , determine
- , appraise
- , quantity
- , amount