Use of likely in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include likely at the start of sentence, likely at the end of sentence and likely in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of likely click here
likely at the end of sentence
- 'Will you apologize?' 'Not bloody likely !'
likely in the middle of sentence
- The train is likely to be late.
- Snow showers are likely tomorrow.
- Tickets are likely to be expensive.
- I'll very likely be at home all day.
- He is likely to get off with a small fine.
- Train fares are likely to remain unchanged.
- The war seemed likely to disrupt the state.
- Do remind me because I'm likely to forget.
- It looks likely that the peace talks will fail.
- This novel is likely to lead teenagers astray.
- The council seems likely to overspend this year.
- Unemployment is likely to go on rising this year.
- It is very likely that your assumption is wrong.
- This decision is likely to upset a lot of people.
- Rice flour makes the cake less likely to crumble.
- Is heavy likely is the dark memorial speech lonely.
- Which method is likely to produce the best results?
- Barcelona look likely winners of the Spanish League.
- All that I gave was likely to consider as negligible.
- Experts say a 'yes' vote is still the likely outcome.
- Each life likely is one full and the delightful fruit.
- When are distributions likely to be made to creditors?
- This issue looks likely to continue to vex the government.
- The outer walls looked likely to tumble down in a stiff wind.
- It's not likely to happen but I wouldn't rule out the possibility.
- It's more than likely that the thieves don't know how much it is worth.
- The most likely outcome may be to subcontract much of the work to an outsider.
- Lower rates mean that firms are more likely to rack up profits in the coming months.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: