Use of licensed in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include licensed at the start of sentence, licensed at the end of sentence and licensed in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of licensed click here
licensed at the start of sentence
- Licensed dealers can be slow to deliver share certificates.
- Licensed dealers may offer facilities for trading in options.
licensed at the end of sentence
- This is deemed unethical until a product is licensed.
- Authentic Tennessee ribs a speciality. Fully licensed.
- We are sure that these purchases will soon be licensed.
licensed in the middle of sentence
- She is licensed to fly solo.
- The hotel has a licensed bar .
- The area is licensed for 1200 people.
- They have licensed the private hotel.
- This shop is licensed to sell tobacco.
- Lift, licensed bar, entertainment weekly.
- We re licensed as an acute care facility.
- The doctor is licensed to practise medicine.
- This vehicle is licensed to carry 4 persons.
- There will be a licensed bar and hot supper.
- They had licensed the firm to produce the drug.
- A licensed restaurant serves good food all day.
- The new drug has not yet been licensed in the UK.
- BP has been licensed to drill for oil in the area.
- The lake is commercially netted by licensed fishermen.
- Directors of licensed dealers rarely have secure jobs.
- The restaurant is not licensed for the sale of spirits.
- Had they even penetrated the licensed taxicabs of London?
- It is always a good idea to sell through a licensed dealer.
- The vaccine has been licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration.
- The bar was licensed subject to the condition that no children under 15 be admitted.
- While searching the house they discovered an unlicensed shotgun and a licensed rifle.
- There were about 250 people on board, about 100 more than the ferry was licensed to carry.
- Public houses are licensed to sell alcoholic drinks for a certain number of hours per week.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: