Use of lexis in Sentences. 18 Examples
The examples include lexis at the start of sentence, lexis at the end of sentence and lexis in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of lexis click here
lexis at the start of sentence
- Lexis as central to the language learning process.
- Lexis said it ended access to Social Security data after complaints started pouring in.
lexis at the end of sentence
- The closed system is thus characteristic of grammar, the open set of lexis.
- But as I have shown, the function of grammar depends upon its being subservient to lexis.
- Semantic opacity in Japanese mainly results from the use of semantically vague, polysemic, and general lexis.
- The relationship between grammar and lexis Grammar, then, can be seen as a resource for the adaptation of lexis.
- This is intended to speed up learning in other skill areas by reinforcing and familiarizing students with relevant lexis .
lexis in the middle of sentence
- Chinese lexis is an open system.
- But the composition of the lexis is not tackled.
- The lexis, in this respect, acts upon the grammar.
- In other words, lexis is put to the service of grammar.
- The lexicographer knew that the English lexis was changing.
- What are the main difficulties of the text? lexis? Syntax? Sentence structure? Style?
- Our products mainly include hearing aid, lexis equips , blue tooth and related hearing equipments.
- The distinction between grammar and lexis which we used in the last chapter cuts across this distinction between levels.
- Reviewing philology phonology dialectology and lexis studying history, which aiming at the annotation of Lushi - chunqiu's. "
- The general issue arising here concerns the way in which lexis and grammar act upon each other in the determination of meaning.
- The development of the personal dialect in English teaching is based on the languages knowledge of grammar, lexis and phon etics.