Use of lecture in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include lecture at the start of sentence, lecture at the end of sentence and lecture in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of lecture click here
lecture at the end of sentence
- She yawned during his lecture.
- Tom doodled during the whole lecture.
- I take it as a pleasure to attend your lecture.
- I felt my attention wandering during the lecture.
- I had promised Nightingale to attend the lecture.
- He was being stressed before he gave his lecture.
- Before trying to tackle his homework he read up the notes he had taken at the lecture.
lecture in the middle of sentence
- Can I borrow your lecture notes?
- The lecture hall was packed solid .
- We went to a lecture on Italian art.
- She recast her lecture as a radio talk.
- A lecture was in progress in the main hall.
- Professor Lee will give us a lecture on poetry.
- The half hour lecture caused an enormous furor.
- The professor adapted his lecture to his audience.
- I'll have to trawl through all my lecture notes again.
- Several hundred students crammed into the lecture hall.
- The policeman let me off with a lecture about speeding.
- We look forward to your lecture with eager anticipation.
- He gave the child a lecture on the importance of punctuality.
- He was invited to lecture on American literature at our college.
- She then invited him to Atlanta to lecture on the history of art.
- His lecture was illustrated with slides taken during the expedition.
- I attended practically every lecture and seminar when I was a student.
- Professor Pearson gave the inaugural lecture in the new lecture theatre.
- In his lecture, he bore down on the importance of idiomatic usage in a language.
- In his lecture the teacher expanded on the uses of the English subjunctive mood.
- During her lecture on her discoveries, she made/took several sideswipes at the management.
- At the end of the lecture, I'd like all the students to divide into small discussion groups.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , talk
- , homily
- , criticize
- , address
- , teach
- , harangue
- , sermon
- , address
- , talk
- , instruct
- , reprimand
- , speech
- , scolding
- , scold