Use of jackass in Sentences. 19 Examples
The examples include jackass at the start of sentence, jackass at the end of sentence and jackass in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of jackass click here
jackass at the end of sentence
- Every school has an obligatory psychotic jackass.
- That's my other cousin, but thanks for bringing that up, jackass.
- And he believes that somehow it entitles him to being an obnoxious jackass.
jackass in the middle of sentence
- He a jackass. Nobody likes him.
- How do you keep a jackass in suspense?
- Don't stand there a jackass, get to work!
- Don't stand there like a jackass, get to work!
- If my jackass teachers could hear you say that!
- Basically just being jackass before jackass was even cool.
- No one was going to call him jackass and get away with it.
- He told me not to stand there a jackass and get back to work!
- No one was going to call him a jackass and get away with it. "
- Fisher could be a jackass ? it went hand in hand with his size.
- A : I don't know why Alan is often making a jackass of himself.
- I wrote the jackass Bible, the jackass Koran, the jackass Talmud.
- I sound like a jackass if I say you're all four, which obviously you are.
- Every jackass thinks he knows what war is, especially those who've never been in one.
- Every jackass thinks he knows what war is especially those who have never been in one.
- Dick is a self-important corporate jackass who misses what is going on around him because he's always in pursuit of an important business deal.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: