Use of intersection in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include intersection at the start of sentence, intersection at the end of sentence and intersection in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of intersection click here
intersection at the end of sentence
- Turn left at the intersection.
- Turn right at the next intersection.
- Take a left turn at the intersection.
- Take a right turn at the intersection.
- The car stopped at a street intersection.
- The traffic banked up at the intersection.
- The policeman regulated traffic at the intersection.
- My house is four blocks past the main intersection.
- Their car was blindsided by a bus at the intersection.
- The cars slowed down as they approached the intersection.
- A contribution by a function to one of the key activities is indicated by a symbol at the intersection.
intersection in the middle of sentence
- The intersection is one of the busiest in the city.
- Turn left at the intersection onto Mohawken Avenue.
- A police car sped through the intersection, lights flashing.
- City College lives at the intersection of these two principles.
- Each intersection of wires becomes a pixel, or dot on the screen.
- So we come to a crossroads of sorts, an intersection of rice sticks.
- Bridges are used to avoid the intersection of a railway and a highway.
- The cab paused at an intersection to give right of way to a car chase.
- The intersection of the lines on the graph marks the point where we start to make a profit.
- The X-shaped crosswalk painted in the middle of the central intersection is the city's heart.
- At each intersection, Converse had cringed in anticipation of the bullet, the blade, the hatchet.
- At least the moonlight was beginning to filter down, and showed him an intersection almost at once.
- Patrol cars cruised the intersection looking for a naked lady, but never stopped at the gas station.
- Up ahead, a thoroughfare Traffic was going across the intersection at a good clip in both directions.
- The intersection between these two divisions yields six regime types; all of which appear in Figure 1.1.
- Thousands of automobiles pass through this intersection every morning, heading north, south, east and west.
- At the next intersection he drew in against the left-hand wall, peering around the corner into the corridor to his left.
- Graphically, the intersection of the supply curve and the demand curve for the product will indicate the equilibrium point.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: