Use of gallbladder in Sentences. 28 Examples
The examples include gallbladder at the start of sentence, gallbladder at the end of sentence and gallbladder in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of gallbladder click here
gallbladder at the start of sentence
- Gallbladder was detected as atrophia or obscurity.
gallbladder at the end of sentence
- Gallstones are pebble-like lumps, usually made of cholesterol, causing inflammation of the gallbladder.
- Coffee also stimulates the release of cholecystokinin, a hormone which inhibits cholesterol build-up in the gallbladder.
gallbladder in the middle of sentence
- Does gallbladder need carry momentum after polypous art?
- Her face was contorted with pain due to the gallbladder stones.
- Correlation analysis was applied between gallbladder size and CCK.
- Pain in the right shoulder can be referred pain from gallbladder disease.
- The gallbladder is attached to the common bile duct and acts as a storage reservoir.
- Bottom left: The second gallbladder is connected by cystic duct in the left hepatic duct.
- Conclusion: gallbladder polypi and cholesterol stones have some pathogenesises in common.
- Such an obstruction blocks the flow of bile from the gallbladder into the small intestine.
- Aerobic, anaerobic, and microaerophilic cultures were performed for bile and gallbladder mucosa.
- Objective : To study the causes of misdiagnosis and high - risk factors of gallbladder carcinoma.
- T8- Spleen, stomach, liver, pancreas, gallbladder, adrenal cortex, small intestine, pyloric valve.
- The triad that bears his name is the association of hiatal hernia, gallbladder disease, and diverticulosis.
- Objective To study the value of the alteration of gallbladder wall in the diagnosis of acute icterohepatitis.
- The cholagogic and anti - inflammatory pills are suitaBle for the patients suffering from gallbladder disease.
- Results this paper reported 40 cases of gallbladder carcinoma all comfirmed by histology, 70 % is adenocarcinoma.
- Conclusion The obstructive jaundice, interstitial hepatitis and gallbladder carcinoma can be caused by clonorchiasis.
- Mr Honecker, 77 and still recovering from a gall-bladder operation, has so far flatly rejected all notions of change.
- Objective : To summarize and discuss the aetiology, clinical presentation, diagnosis and management of gallbladder carcinoma.
- Dissection of the gallbladder was concluded uneventfully, but during removal through the umbilical incision the specimen ruptured.
- However, there were complications that required additional surgery, jaundice possibly caused by gall-bladder disease, and pneumonia.
- Objective To probe into the surgical operation method of restoring incommodious bile duct by gallbladder one (lamella) with cystic artery.
- Objective: To investigate the clinical relationship and diagnostic value of ascites and gallbladder wall thickening during hepatocirrhosis decompensation.
- Objective:To compare the functions of natural immunity and acquired immunity in patients with primary gallbladder carcinoma (PGC) before operation after operation.
- We found 69 cases of cholecystic carcinoma in all patients and 53(76.8%)cases with cholelith, 39 cases of cholecystic carcinoma were unexpected gallbladder carcinoma.
- Workers use a 10cm to 20 cm catheter made of metal or rubber to pierce through abdominal wall into the gallbladder, making the bile streaming through the catheter into the container.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: