Use of foolscap in Sentences. 14 Examples
The examples include foolscap at the start of sentence, foolscap at the end of sentence and foolscap in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of foolscap click here
foolscap at the end of sentence
- The letter is on six sheets of foolscap.
- It was to run to 2,300 pages of foolscap.
- His hand Has swept the battlefield flat as a sheet of foolscap.
foolscap in the middle of sentence
- Mr Yarrow made a purposeful face and turned foolscap pages before him.
- He has four or five sheets of foolscap, xeroxes, I see, of court documents.
- Excuse the paper ... it's easier to write a longer letter on foolscap paper!
- But here it is, all five foolscap pages, and it makes quite interesting reading.
- He was still rumbling discontentedly when Pike returned bearing a folder of foolscap sheets.
- Thomas Foulkes will have their full colour, 28-page foolscap brochure ready for the London Boat Show.
- William Hunter kept a complete record of the process, occupying eighteen sheets of foolscap in a hurried hand.
- Begin with foolscap sheet of paper. Start with Base Fold No. 1. Mountain fold behind where indicated, then turn over.
- The notes, written on yellow foolscap, contain an assortment of limericks and anecdotes, drifting into seeming nonsense.
- With much bodily toil and mental travail he wrote the decree upon half a sheet of foolscap and then copy it upon the other.
- "He reaches inside his windbreaker to his shirt pocket. He has four or five sheets of foolscap, xeroxes, I see, of court documents" (Scott Turow).