Use of fart in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include fart at the start of sentence, fart at the end of sentence and fart in the middle of sentence
fart at the start of sentence
- Fart eye and urethral how be interlinked to do?
fart at the end of sentence
- He's a pompous old fart.
- He's just a boring old fart.
- No, the idea is to open it without so much as a nun's fart.
- Soho, meanwhile, enthuse and make me feel like a miserable old fart.
- She makes a small, dismissive, explosion with her lips, like a gentle fart.
- My old man said be a Swansea fan but I said bog-off, cobblers you're a fart!
- After those rodomontade websites are collected, before long the keyword ranks the first literary works that brings tens of thousands of IP, you need not look, eight Chengdu are fart.
fart in the middle of sentence
- A fart is not an atom bomb....
- The old fart had served his purpose.
- He sucked all the fart sealed in the jar.
- Human Female - " I like to fart in the tub. "
- It is a brain fart of walking in this forest.
- Lawrence of Arabia, Shitmyth of the fart East.
- The director had planted a fart machine in there.
- We burp, fart, and insult our audience's intelligence.
- Some soldiers fart very easily and comfortably in the camp.
- I relied on, fail to understand what was written fart things.
- You say: Every think me you put a fart, such ozonosphere formation.
- Dog : Have some sense, do you think my fart is also a chemical weapon?
- fart is the emissions of carbon dioxide, hydrogen, mostly with methane.
- He wouldn't be allowed to fart or pick his nose or put his feet on the table.
- Dog: Have some common sense , do you think my fart is also a chemical weapon?
- Zhu Geliang imitated woodpecker to cry twice, take the chance to give fart put.
- Depending on your stage of life, you might call it a brain fart or a senior moment.
- I don't give a fiddler's fart about some hippie morality agonising about nuclear technology.
- Orders are orders, and I don't give a rat's fart about mumbling monks, icy roads or cold journeys.
- She says that all you do is burp, fart, dribble, grin inanely and emit a series if unintelligible noises.
- Although the sounds of fart were different, but the smell were consistent definitely, that was sulfur dioxide and barmy radishes.