Use of fairy in Sentences. 28 Examples
The examples include fairy at the start of sentence, fairy at the end of sentence and fairy in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of fairy click here
fairy at the start of sentence
- Fairy tales can intrigue most children.
- Fairy tales weren't just meant for children.
fairy at the end of sentence
- She is a fairy.
- In his dream, he became a fairy.
fairy in the middle of sentence
- The child devours fairy tales.
- The fairy godmother waved her wand.
- He likes to listen to fairy stories.
- The world is not so much a fairy tale.
- What he said sounded like a fairy tale.
- She was like a princess in a fairy tale.
- Is there anyone who can tell a fairy tale?
- Is there anybody who can tell a fairy tale?
- His latest movie is based on a fairy story.
- The imaginative child made up fairy stories.
- These are Grimm's fairy tales retold in English.
- The fairy waved her wand and the table disappeared.
- The princess in the fairy story had long silken hair.
- The teacher regaled the children with some fairy tales.
- Cinderella's fairy godmother helped her go to the ball.
- The teacher used to beguile her pupils with fairy tales.
- The good fairy granted her three wishes.Sentence dictionary
- The wicked fairy bewitched the prince and turned him into a frog.
- The wicked fairy bewitched the princess and made her fall into a long sleep.
- The fairy godmother's magic charm turned Cinderella's rags into a beautiful gown.
- You two are the prince and princess in a fairy tale and may you live happily everafter!
- Other people's fairy tales always is romantic, but my fairy tale but never be miserable.
- i believe in the fairy story u wrote for me, and myself becomes the faint flower in the story.
- I believe in the fairy story u wrote for me, and myself becomes the faint flower in the story.