Use of extrovert in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include extrovert at the start of sentence, extrovert at the end of sentence and extrovert in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of extrovert click here
extrovert at the start of sentence
- Extrovert prefer lively conversation to brood on the meaning of life.
extrovert at the end of sentence
- He the introvert; Tom the extrovert.
- I assumed that you were an extrovert.
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- Her sister was always more of an extrovert.
- I take it back, I think perhaps I am an extrovert.
- Her sister-in-law, on the other hand, has been more of an extrovert.
- She's a good person to invite to a party because she's such an extrovert.
- From being a painfully shy, diffident recluse, he suddenly metamorphosed into a garrulous and sometimes painfully overbearing extrovert.
extrovert in the middle of sentence
- I am an extrovert, lively Chinese boys.
- The work appeals to the extrovert in her.
- Do you think you're an extrovert or introvert?
- The work in sales appeals to the extrovert in me.
- He's a total extrovert who will talk to any stranger.
- Teaching Topic: Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
- Willie is a total extrovert who will talk to any stranger.
- He was a showman, an extrovert who revelled in controversy.
- Tom is very extrovert and confident while Katy's shy and quiet.
- Lynn Carter presented a striking contrast to her extrovert mate.
- Lear was captivated by the extraordinary and extrovert family of parrots.
- His extrovert personality contrasts with his sister's quiet, shy character.
- Sue is the extrovert in the family; opinionated, talkative and passionate about politics.
- Minton, meanwhile, became more and more extrovert and seemed determined to break all the rules.
- When adjacency and multiple occupation are permitted, the figure becomes extrovert, expansionist.
- Jan says her twin babies are completely different: Kelly is a real extrovert while Jessie is quiet and thoughtful.
- Team Worker: supports and reinforces, improves communications, fosters team spirit; stable, extrovert and flexible.
- These are marked by lusty singing and strong rhythms and reflect very much the extrovert nature of the worshippers.
- Like Margarett, she was mercurial, an extrovert who was terribly shy, a courteous woman who shocked with her candor.
- Richard Duke of York meanwhile was an excellent dancer - as might be expected of a youthful extrovert with several fun-loving sisters.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: