Use of explode in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include explode at the start of sentence, explode at the end of sentence and explode in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of explode click here
explode at the end of sentence
- I'm about to explode!
- The bomb failed to explode.
- It is a time bomb waiting to explode.
- The bomb was primed, ready to explode.
- A design flaw caused the engine to explode.
- His whole body felt as if it would explode.
- A row over public spending is set to explode.
- Only three of the devices found did not explode.
- If you pull the pin out of a hand-grenade, it'll explode.
- A blast bomb was thrown but the device failed to explode.
- The device was thrown at an army patrol but failed to explode.
- Since the riot, the city has been a powder keg waiting to explode.
- The grenade just near my foot hissed white smoke, but it didn't explode.
explode in the middle of sentence
- Riots may explode at any time.
- It was about to explode in her face.
- First, they explode various current myths.
- It is therefore time to explode another myth.
- The bomb was timed to explode during the rush-hour.
- Gunpowder can fail to ignite or explode prematurely.
- He told a joke which made Hank explode with laughter.
- Many boys explode firecrackers on the Fourth of July.
- The continued tension could explode into more violence.
- Tension between the two sides could explode at any time.
- The chemical is liable to explode on contact with water.
- This chemical is liable to explode on contact with water.
- The bomb must explode within less than a millionth of a second.
- These are the facts that explode their so-called economic miracle.
- At last, a women's magazine to explode the myth that thin equals beautiful.
- The programme sets out to explode the myth that some delicate tropical fish are impossible to keep.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: