Use of energy in Sentences. 27 Examples
The examples include energy at the start of sentence, energy at the end of sentence and energy in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of energy click here
energy at the start of sentence
- Energy and persistence conquer all things.
- Energy consumption rises as countries industrialise.
energy at the end of sentence
- He is full of energy.
- She's always full of energy.
- I admire her boundless energy.
- It's a waste of time and energy.
- Helping people takes time and energy .
- Young people usually have more energy.
- Sport provided an outlet for his energy.
- He has dribbled away his time and energy.
- Children need an outlet for their energy.
- He was a man of stupendous stamina and energy.
- He felt bright and cheerful and full of energy.
- Fruit is a convenient source of vitamins and energy.
- The role of administrator absorbed much of Ben's energy.
- Electricity companies pay a premium for renewable energy.
- People of different ages expend different amounts of energy.
- Her fellow members marveled at her seemingly infinite energy.
energy in the middle of sentence
- The energy crisis is scary.
- Conserve your energy, you'll need it!
- The shortage of energy is the problem.
- She was brimful of energy and enthusiasm.
- I expended energy,time,and care on my work.
- It wastes energy to run the dishwasher half empty.
- His energy and talent elevate him to godlike status.
- Renewable sources of energy must be used where practical.
- We import raw materials and energy and export mainly in-dustrial products.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: