Use of ecological in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include ecological at the start of sentence, ecological at the end of sentence and ecological in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of ecological click here
ecological at the start of sentence
- Ecological problems usually require holistic solutions.
- Ecological groups say that nothing is being done to tackle the problem.
- Ecological balance would be broken by the fact that rabbits overabound on the grasslands.
ecological in the middle of sentence
- Each animal has its ecological niche.
- It needs to respect basic ecological laws.
- You also need an ecological and behavioral niche.
- We risk upsetting the ecological balance of the area.
- If they do this, ecological catastrophe is inevitable.
- They were warned of the ecological catastrophe to come.
- High petrol taxes are defensible on ecological grounds.
- The region has been declared an ecological disaster zone.
- The ecological D-Day he posits is compelling and complex.
- Scientists say the oil spill is an ecological catastrophe.
- The challenges of hunger, of poverty, of ecological crisis.
- But in ecological terms, something catastrophic had occurred.
- Large dams have harmed Siberia's delicate ecological balance.
- The ecological consequences of a nuclear war are incalculable.
- Are there problems with ecological or individualist fallacies?
- From an ecological viewpoint, the motorway has been a disaster.
- These statistics are important from an ecological point of view.
- The species found fall into three loosely-defined ecological groupings.
- It's an ecological disaster with no parallel anywhere else in the world.
- The Black Sea is facing ecological catastrophe as a result of pollution.
- Scientists have described the Aral sea as the site of the worst ecological disaster on earth.
- The ecological effects of the factory need to be balanced against the employment it generates.
- "ecological" has become one of the most overworked adjectives among manufacturers of garden supplies.
- The ecological disaster is partly a product of letting everything rip in order to increase production.
- The destruction of the rain forests is an ecological disaster that threatens the future of life on Earth.
- Various ecological issues have come to the fore since the discovery of the hole in the Earth's ozone layer.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: