Use of distinction in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include distinction at the start of sentence, distinction at the end of sentence and distinction in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of distinction click here
distinction at the end of sentence
- He is a writer of real distinction.
- He richly merits such a distinction.
- She passed the exam with distinction.
- She is a historian of great distinction.
- He was a man of great charm and distinction.
- All groups are entitled to this money without distinction.
distinction in the middle of sentence
- Naomi got a distinction in maths.
- He has great distinction of manner.
- This distinction isn't hard and fast.
- Fennel leaves add distinction to any dish.
- The distinction being made is purely academic.
- No one today doubts Eliot's distinction as a poet.
- There is a nice distinction between the two words.
- He served with distinction in the First World War.
- This company makes no distinction between the sexes.
- I can't see any distinction between these two cases.
- This distinction is of absolutely central importance.
- There is no appreciable distinction between the twins.
- She achieved distinction in several fields of scholarship.
- Lewis emerges as a composer of distinction and sensitivity.
- The distinction between social classes is slowly being eroded.
- Is there always an absolute distinction between right and wrong?
- When distinction disguises the smile, is the final farewell tune.
- He drew a quite artificial distinction between men and women readers.
- Philosophers did not use to make a distinction between arts and science.
- This film blurs the line/distinction/boundary between reality and fantasy.
- There's a clear distinction between the dialects spoken in the two regions.
- There is often no clear distinction between an allergy and food intolerance.
- A distinction should be made between the primary and secondary contradictions.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: