Use of discrimination in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include discrimination at the start of sentence, discrimination at the end of sentence and discrimination in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of discrimination click here
discrimination at the start of sentence
- Discrimination against women is not allowed.
- Discrimination on the grounds of sex or race is unlawful.
- Discrimination on grounds of race or gender is forbidden.
discrimination at the end of sentence
- This is a clear case of discrimination
- He spoke out against racial discrimination.
- The program is one remedy for discrimination.
- They abhor all forms of racial discrimination.
- They came across many instances of discrimination.
- AIDS victims often experience social ostracism and discrimination.
- A committee will investigate allegations of racial discrimination.
- Outsiders will continue to suffer the most blatant discrimination.
- People from ethnic minorities often face prejudice and discrimination.
discrimination in the middle of sentence
- I abhor discrimination of any kind.
- She is exempt from sex discrimination laws.
- Overt sex or race discrimination is illegal.
- Gender discrimination is a hotly contested issue.
- Most racial discrimination is based on ignorance.
- Racial discrimination still exists in modern society.
- The Act proscribes discrimination on the grounds of race.
- Eventually, he came face to face with discrimination again.
- Levels of discrimination against recent immigrants are high.
- Many employers have recognized that age discrimination is unfair.
- There is widespread discrimination against doctors of Asian origin.
- The law has done little to prevent racial discrimination and inequality.
- We don't believe the myth that racial discrimination was imposed by God.
- The Sex discrimination Act has not eliminated discrimination in employment.
- They have pledged to end racial discrimination in areas such as employment.
- She believes the research understates the amount of discrimination women suffer.
- With the current job situation, age discrimination in employment is becoming more common.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: