Use of arrival in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include arrival at the start of sentence, arrival at the end of sentence and arrival in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of arrival click here
arrival at the end of sentence
- She was apprised of our arrival.
- I've just learned of his arrival.
- With best wishes for your safe arrival!
- What's the specific time of his arrival?
arrival in the middle of sentence
- The date of his arrival is uncertain.
- His arrival caused quite a commotion.
- Cheers greeted the arrival of the Queen.
- Her arrival coincided with our departure.
- Her arrival caused a flurry of excitement.
- On his arrival at the airport, he called me.
- His arrival cast a blight on the wedding day.
- He was dead on arrival at the nearby hospital.
- We apologize for the late arrival of the train.
- I'll inform the mistress of your arrival, madam.
- The train's approximate time of arrival is 10.30.
- His arrival brought complete silence to the room.
- Her unexpected arrival threw us into total confusion.
- The late arrival of the train messed up all our plans.
- The usual hoopla surrounded the arrival of the pop star.
- A ring at the doorbell announced the late arrival of Jack.
- The manager's arrival galvanized the workers into activity.
- The sudden arrival of guests forced her to change her plans.
- This event long antedates the arrival of Columbus in America.
- The long-playing record was made defunct by the arrival of the CD.
- The timely arrival of the cheque took away the need to borrow money.
- Please inform us of your travel plans, i.e. arrival time, carrier, etc.
- The arrival of this South American predator threatened the survival of native species.
- The arrival of a taxi was unusual enough; an unknown woman getting out of it was sensational.
- We stopped worrying about the ship's safe arrival when she sailed into the harbor with all her flags flying.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: