Use of approximate in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include approximate at the start of sentence, approximate at the end of sentence and approximate in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of approximate click here
approximate at the start of sentence
- Approximate journey time to London is four hours.
approximate at the end of sentence
- The cost given is only approximate.
- These percentages are only approximate.
approximate in the middle of sentence
- The times are approximate only.
- The approximate time is three o'clock.
- The approximate cost will be about $600.
- What is the approximate size of this room?
- Our approximate time of arrival will be 10.30.
- The total cost will approximate ￡15 billion.
- The train's approximate time of arrival is 10.30.
- The approximate date of his departure is next month.
- These items have an approximate total value of ￡800.
- What is the approximate number of students in each class?
- The measurements are approximate, but I think they'll do.
- The builder gave an approximate cost for fixing the roof.
- Can you give me an approximate idea of the numbers involved?
- It is the approximate equivalent in height to the Matterhorn.
- Use these figures as an approximate guide in your calculations.
- This is the approximate length of choke chain which will be required.
- They did not have even an approximate idea what the Germans really wanted.
- The Prime Minister has made a statement closely approximate to a falsehood.
- To achieve this aim a measure of approximate number of letters in a word is needed.
- The size of symbols indicates the approximate error associated with individual readings.
- The approximate number of demonstrators in front of the municipal office building was 900.
- However the results give an approximate parabola with a minimum in the range of voltages studied.
- Not all old photographs are dated, but internal evidence may help to establish an approximate date.
- The optimum size of hash table can only be determined if the approximate number of items to be stored is known.
- On the phonetic level it can only suggest an approximate pronunciation of the character to which it is attached....
- The way that the trunk of a tree divides into smaller and smaller branches and twigs is an approximate fractal pattern.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: