Use of apparent in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include apparent at the start of sentence, apparent at the end of sentence and apparent in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of apparent click here
apparent at the end of sentence
- Their devotion was apparent.
- I find that your Adam's apple isn't apparent.
- The extent of their injuries was not immediately apparent.
- When the synthetic is contrasted with the natural one, the difference is very apparent.
- When the synthetic fabric is contrasted with the natural one, the difference is very apparent.
apparent in the middle of sentence
- His guilt is apparent to all.
- Her unhappiness was apparent to everyone.
- Under his apparent calm lay real anxiety.
- Their affluence is more apparent than real.
- Her mother's anxiety was apparent to everyone.
- Certain problems were apparent from the outset.
- How can we resolve this apparent contradiction?
- The apparent simplicity of his plot is deceptive.
- "It's wonderful," he said with apparent sincerity.
- Don't be fooled by the music's apparent simplicity.
- It soon became apparent that we had a major problem.
- It soon became apparent that no one was going to come.
- I was a bit depressed by our apparent lack of progress.
- It was apparent from her face that she was really upset.
- Then, for no apparent reason, the train suddenly stopped.
- It soon became apparent that the company was losing money.
- It soon became apparent to everyone that he couldn't sing.
- This represents an apparent reversal of previous US policy.
- It was apparent that he knew nothing about how to repair cars.
- A timeless comic actor—his simplicity and his apparent ease are matchless.
- Nowhere is the effect of government policy more apparent than in agriculture.
- How do you explain the apparent discrepancies between the money and the receipts?
- Despite his apparent liberal views, he's really something of a puritan/he has a puritan streak.
- Much of the apparent growth in profits that occurred in the 1980s was the result of creative accounting.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: